LUCAS JAMES CARLSON
was born today 1/15/08 at 2:48 AM. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz., and measured 20 3/4 in. long. Both Mom and baby are doing great. Enjoy the pictures and watch for more details later.
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago
Jared, Christine, and The Boys
Posted by Jared, Christine, and The Boys at 4:57 PM
6 comments:
CoNgRaTs! What a cutie pie! we'll be anxious to see more pictures and get more details!
Congratulations! Very cute pictures!
yay! I've been checking every day whenever I get a chance to see when he'd arrive! I'm so excited! now I need to take a trip down there to see you, unless you happen to need to go to Utah for any reason. wahoo. congratulations! Tell Lucas his Godmother will see him soon!
congratulations--he's so sweet! And you look fabulous in your Christmas picture below, Christine-wow! Have so much fun with your new bundle of cuteness you guys!
Congratulations!!
YEAH!! He's SO cute! He's almost the same size as our little girl when she was born, so I feel your pain Christine. :D
Post a Comment