
Lucas is a little advanced for my taste. He has to work really hard, but he can hold his head up for longer than a newborn should be able to.

Chilling in his boppy.

Cute little boy with Daddy.



Showing off his adorable church outfit.

This is from the day he lost his umbilical cord.

This is my sister Erin's favorite picture, so I had to put it up. We call this "baby spazzy-hands" because he does it all the time. He opens up his fingers really wide and lifts it above his head. He does it the most when he's naked or really upset.

I love this picture with my daddy and my baby.
3 comments:
Lucas is SO cute!!
That is my favorite picture! I'm so glad you shared they joy of that picture with the rest of the world, because, dude, it rocks. I also love the pics of his BIG HUGE EYES. When did his eyes get so big? I adore the second one down, with his hands hidden and his face all like "What? I am not doing ANYTHING with my hands. I swear. I'm just chillin' in my boppy." Awesome.
Love Erin
aww he is so cute!!! and that little suit is adorable!! i've never seen a newborn size one! i look at my baby, now 10 months, and go WOA!! its so fun to have a new tiny baby , and every stage it gets funner.
Post a Comment