It snowed in Missouri while we were there, so we decided to introduce Lucas to winter.

He really didn't like having to put on his winter clothes, but he looked really cute in them.

After being cuddled a little by his Aunt Erin....

He decided that snow clothes weren't so bad.

Then we actually put him out in the snow and he wasn't a fan. I guess that's what happens when your baby is born in Las Vegas. (We even put him on a plastic bag so he wouldn't get wet...)
1 comments:
That day was so awesome. I really enjoy that you can see the mask I was wearing in the third one down. I haven't heard anything about him being sick so I think that smelly thing paid off! He was such a cutie in the snow, despite being less happy about it. Good news for him... it's very unlikely that he will meet snow again for quite some time.
Love you!
Erin
Post a Comment