My computer is having technical difficulties, so I am unable to post pictures for the time being. Which is sad because we just got back from Europe and we have LOTS of pictures. The problem is with the USB ports on my computer, which I don't have time to fix because we have been spending so much time trying to buy a house. It was fun to look at first, but every time we find a house we really like, about 5 other people really like it too and we get out-bid. Maybe we'll get the one we put an offer on today. That would be great because we really like it. Europe was AMAZING. I'll post pics and details when I can get my computer to cooperate with me. Which reminds me, Erin if you have time, you should totally call me and try to help me fix my computer because you always know just what to do to make it all better!
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment