Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crackers and Socks

Everyone who knows Jared knows that crackers are not safe when he is around. Apparently, I'm going to have the same problem with Lucas.

"Daddy, just put that cracker in my mouth."

"Fine, if you won't put it in my mouth, I'll just take it."

"Good idea, Dad. Let's share. I'm good at sharing."

Next, I told my sister Erin about Lucas' new habit of crawling around with things in his mouth. Today's item was a sock (clean at the time, although I'll admit I don't think I would take his own sock from him even if it was dirty) that he stole from the laundry. So, Erin, here is the illustration of my story. I figured other people might enjoy it too.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! That's just what it looked like in my head when you told me about it, except I figured he was just in a onesie and sock. Good for him for fishing out a clean one! What a lil cutie boy. PS Still looking for the random puppy's owner... wish us luck. Super cute though. I'll send you a pic. :)

Erin