For Halloween we decided that Lucas needed to be Dopey Dwarf. He looked SO cute! He even was sticking out his tongue like Dopey! I wish we could take credit for that, but he was doing it on his own!

At our ward party.

This is the Halloween skeleton-ish man that I made for our front porch decorations.

We also had a spider out there.

Jared finished putting up the BEST food storage shelves ever in the garage! They are so strong! I can put anything on them! Now I just need to do it.

Lucas was in severe need of a haircut. This is the hair by his ear pre-haircut.

This is post-haircut.
(it is not all the way out to my fingers... he pulled his head away for the picture.)
So handsome.

He loves climbing. He also loves his bouncy chair now that he's pretty much outgrown it.
3 comments:
DANG! did you make all the costumes? They're so cool! And little dopey is so stinkin' cute!
Your costumes are so cute!
Awesome costumes! I love little dopey! I can't believe how big little Lucas is! I still have never seen him! :( I love your balloon art! Very impressive! Jared your yard work is very impressive - good job! I bet you saved a ton of money!
Post a Comment