Monday, January 19, 2009

Cell Phone Pictures Part 2

Some more random and out of order pictures of Lucas up to his usual tricks.
This is a classic from his "tongue hanging out of my mouth" phase

Getting acquainted with the Christmas Tree

Getting all "charged" up for the day
by chewing on a cell phone charger


First time meeting a "pupu" (he loves puppies)

Playing Bubbles

Bored in a shoe store

First reaction to his first time eating goldfish crackers

A nine month old boy wearing 3 month old khaki pants rolled into shorts
because his backside is just that little

Puckering at a smoothie

The tires excited him and I don't even think he understands why yet

Just a smiley boy

Wearing a witch hat

Wearing a pirate hat

Where's Lucas?
There he is!

Squishy sleepy face

Cruising along the furniture

Looking oh so regal in his crown

He thought he looked pretty

Another lime face from the same day as the classic lime video

Camo hat, he'd fit in in Missouri

I think he's kissing the bear

Watching Aladdin. This is how he always wants to watch TV, but never gets to.

Very serious eating face.

He stayed awake for New Years!

1 comments:

Tandberg Family said...

It's so much fun to see pictures of Lucas, now that I have seen him and interacted with him. I can totally imagine him doing all those things now. He is such a cutie, and sooo busy. Mariah still talks about "cousin ukis".