Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Phoenix Trip

We went down to Phoenix at the end of March and now that our camera and computer are friends again, I can post the very few pictures that I took. We spent a lot of time with Hans, Holly, and Kelsie and I got NO pictures. Also, Lucas's favorite part of the water park was the lazy river (we went around no less than 15 times), but I didn't get any pics of that either. This is him running around right before we left.

One of the only pictures of him looking at me
Running....

Running (mid-yell apparently)....

Standing Still (w0w!)
Running...

Running...
Pointing and Yelling. This is a Lucas classic.
(notice the leg) still running....

Daddy caught him. This is an attempt at a smile I believe.

Holding his tongue instead of smiling. At least the head tilt is oh-so-cute.Done running. He's awake and laying in all those pillows. I think we finally wore him out.

That night we went to a costume party for Jared's company. We were Pancho Villa and his mexican dancer girlfriend.
Picture from the party
It was a great weekend and it was so fun to see Hans and Holly and Kelsie. Thanks for all the fun guys!

0 comments: