Friday, May 29, 2009

Lizards, Peacocks, and Chickens, Oh My!

Mommy's little bruiser showcasing a beautiful array of cuts and scrapes on his face.

Playing outside

We found a lizard in the backyard (sidenote: I am inexplicably terrified of lizards)
Lucas throwing a fit because I didn't let him get very close to it and I wouldn't let him catch it.

I finally gave in, so this is Lucas chasing the lizard with a container to catch it in.

He caught it and then he was talking to it and calling it Rafa (which is our turtle).

Lucas posing with Mommy's mother's day surprises!Having a snack after a lot of playing.

Las Vegas has a very small zoo, so we took Lucas on Memorial Day.
Here they are looking at the peacock that was showing off

Petting a goat
Looking at the chickens. At first he was kinda scared of them, but then he decided he liked them and spent a long time feeding them.
Lucas and Mommy feeding chickens.

Lucas loved dropping the feed for the chickens and watching them come close to him.

Family Picture with the ostriches

1 comments:

Chrystal said...

We miss you cousin Lucas!
Love,
Mariah and Lylah