Monday, November 16, 2009

The Chicken

For anyone who has heard the saga of the chicken, ours was the little brown one in the middle. If you haven't heard it, you'll have to ask me sometime, but I have to tell you, it was a much better story when it was happening because when I'm worked up about something I am at my dramatic best. I think my mom got the best (most passionate and energetic) version of the story and she didn't stop laughing for a few minutes after I had run out of story. So this is for the people that I called that day who know all of the hilariously awful details.
She sure looks sweet, doesn't she?
She is, the problem was sweet or not, she is still a chicken.
(Also, disregard any past tense uses. She is still very much alive, just no longer at our house)

0 comments: