Recent Lucas Sitings:
He got some new books for his birthday.
This isn't posed, this is what he was doing as he was very happily "reading" his new book.
He got some new books for his birthday.
This isn't posed, this is what he was doing as he was very happily "reading" his new book.
He also got a Lightning McQueen hat and gloves set that he LOVES. It has been raining a lot and he wants to wear them whenever it's raining or slightly cold.
He also likes to wear his hat while eating popcorn and watching a movie with dad.
Lucas has started to act out scenes from the movie Cars with his toys. In this one he found Frank and found McQueen (it's yellow because it's a color change car) and he was insistent that I find Mater. When I did he proceeded to have Frank chase McQueen and Mater.
He said he was cold. I wrapped him up. He liked it for a few pictures, but I don't think it's what he had in mind.
Jared has been running and when he gets home he stretches and Lucas always has to join him. It's adorable!



0 comments:
Post a Comment