I love that cell phones have cameras. Sometimes they are just more convenient to catch the "unscripted" moments of life. Here are several of those in no particular order from the last few months.
I am in love with this hat on Owen!

Squish face

Lucas fell asleep in the carseat with his head in his cereal
I am in love with this hat on Owen!

Squish face

Lucas fell asleep in the carseat with his head in his cereal

Lucas waiting for apple juice after church. He had some peanut butter (which he is allergic to) in nursery and got really sick and threw up after church.



Hiding in the fridge. Fortunately, he can't get the door shut when he's in there.


Jared was making calls for church one night and Lucas decided to color on this chair. Fortunately, it isn't the end of the world, but now he always says it's his chair and tries to not let anyone else sit in it.

Lucas was really sick this day and he wanted to wear Daddy's shirt to the doctor's office. I let him because he was just so sad.





































0 comments:
Post a Comment