So, Hans tagged Jared too...
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I love Mexican food. I could eat it every meal for 2 weeks and not get sick of it at all. I am semi-addicted to chips and salsa. Having it in the house is a huge temptation and once I start eating it, I can’t stop.
- So, there are some things that will put me in a bad mood really quickly. For example, having to wear glasses, not being in shape or not having time to work out, or when my hair is longer than I like it.
- Living in Vegas and working for a construction company, I hope that I never have to build a casino... unless they decide to do something really cool like the pyramid, then I would be tempted.
- Some things I love are coming home to a clean house and dinner ready, having a drawer full of freshly laundered underwear, and working out with my exercise machine. Oh, and my wife.
- I feel cars’ pain. Any little noise that a car makes hurts me and I have to figure out what it is and get it fixed or it will keep hurting me.
- I love to feel the baby kicking even though sometimes it might be painful for Christine. I like poking him and getting him to kick back and also trying to identify body parts that he is poking back with.



1 comments:
good one jared, and way to be mean to your son. You don't just poke people, that's not nice! didn't you get the memo? I'm so decided to see you guys in a few weeks! tee!
HEIDI
Post a Comment