Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tag

So I guess I was tagged. Here goes nothing!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

  1. I love having guests. I love it when people come over and I get to play host and cook and take care of them and make them feel at home. It makes me really happy. Along that line, I love having tons of “new” cousins my age. I love all of the relatives that we have everywhere now.
  2. My favorite food is frosting. (Although it has been too sweet to me since I got pregnant, but still I love it). Jared says that it’s not a food, that it’s not even really a dessert by itself, but it doesn’t matter. If there was one thing I could eat all the time and not even worry about, it would be frosting. I like it with cake under it, but it’s not necessary because really the cake is just a means of eating the frosting to me and I can eat more frosting if I just eat it without the cake. Although, I must admit that I know this is a bad habit, so I have not eaten frosting without at least graham crackers or cake for almost 2 years now, which is quite an accomplishment.
  3. I love making balloon animals. I make them for kids every chance I get. I look at the sculptures online that some balloon artists make and I want to be that good someday. I have been slowly improving my technique and I’m hoping to keep expanding and learning at least one new balloon a day until I’m super good.
  4. I really like that it’s still summer in Vegas, and I think it’s going to take me a really long time to miss winter. Well, I might miss it at Christmas, but other than that, it’s a beautiful sunny 75 degrees everday and I just can’t complain!
  5. I love country music. I love how it tells a story and can evoke emotions. I know that other music can do that too, but it’s country that speaks to me baby!
  6. I love to dance. I just love it. I’m sad that now that I’m away from BYU, there’s just not as many opportunities for a married and especially pregnant woman to bust a move and get her groove on. I just do it in the house now when no one’s around. It’s just a good way to expend energy and feel good!
So, I guess I don't really have anyone to tag. I think everyone I know has been tagged, so I'm going to tag Chrystal, because that's the only person I see who hasn't done it yet.

1 comments:

Hans and Holly said...

We can't wait to come and visit you guys! How's the little guy doin? I didn't realize how close to the due date our visit is going to be. Christine, you can call the whole thing off if you want to. But do it soon if you are going to, because it sounds like Heidi is inviting the whole Western Hemisphere. J/K
It's a good thing I tagged Jared-and not Christine.

Love Hans