Monday, October 15, 2007

Recent Adventures

So, we've just been having some random adventures lately. My parents came to visit and we went to the UNLV vs BYU football game and we put together the stroller and carseat for the baby. So exciting! Jared's job is going well and we're enjoying Las Vegas so far.

Mom and Dad in the Fall Garden at the Bellagio.


Jared and I after we went to see the Penn and Teller magic show. For those of you who don't recognize him, this is Teller. It was an awesome show! We also went to see Cirque du Soleil: Ka which was also amazing! We totally recommend it!

Jared's new toy.


My profile at 26 weeks. I'm covering it up a little, but I liked this picture more than the others we took. We had an ultrasound last week, so I'll post pictures from it later. He is doing really, really well.


Baby's first football game.... sorta. He was there at least, but I don't know how much he'll remember!


BYU vs UNLV @ UNLV. BYU 24- UNLV 14!! Go Cougars!


Jared workin' it after we got the stroller and carseat all assembled!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

looks like you guys are having a great time! christine-you are sooo tiny! you are the cutest pregnant mom ever!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! You are FLIPPIN' CUTE! WHOOOWWWWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Anywho- it looks like you're all doing very well! That's so awesome! It seems like forever ago that we got to see you all! ch! no fair. J/K. Matthew and I aren't going to be able to come down for Thanksgiving, because of his eye surgeries, and it's a bummer, cause I was SO looking forward to it. Well, I guess I'll let you tear your eyes away from this awesome post!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE you and miss you~
Love, Anna