Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ultrasound pictures

We had another ultrasound, I guess the last one until he comes. He's pretty cute looking.



This one is of his little profile, like it says. This wasn't the best shot of it that she got, but the technician didn't print a picture of the best angle.


This one is looking directly at his face. The big black spot is one eye and a little harder to see is the other eye directly below it. He kinda looks like a skeleton, but I guess that's what happens when you're xraying him. He's doing great and he's pretty much right on schedule, so we still have a while!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

love the ultrasound pictures..and all the details! isn't it so exciting to see him!?

DKSBrayton said...

Congratulations you two! I found your website through your cousins and just wanted to say hello! Christine I don't think we've met but I'm a friend of Jared's. I don't know if he'll even recognize my married name! I grew up in Seward. Congratulations again.