I haven't posted anything about it just in case everything didn't go through, but I guess since the loan is signed and they gave us the keys, that we now own this house!
It's a pretty great feeling knowing that it's ours and that we get to decorate and fix things and make it our own. I know there are drawbacks to being your own landlord, but we're too excited to think about any of that right now! We'll post more pictures later as the interior gets painted and furniture in it!
It's a pretty great feeling knowing that it's ours and that we get to decorate and fix things and make it our own. I know there are drawbacks to being your own landlord, but we're too excited to think about any of that right now! We'll post more pictures later as the interior gets painted and furniture in it!
Lucas has learned how to stand up! This is the second time he did it and as you can see he is VERY proud of himself. I think that's the biggest he can smile without his jaw falling off.


3 comments:
Congrats on the new house! That is so exciting! And Lucas, you are SO tricky, learning things so fast! And I just really can't get enough of those dimples! What a cutie!
congrats on becoming homeowners! Where in vegas do you live now? And I can't believe how advanced that little guy of yours is! My heck, Sam just started standing up this week and he's 8 months old! Lucas will be walking in no time!
first of all, congratulations on your new house!!!! how fun! we got a townhouse a year and a half ago and just love it... after living in apartments, it finally feels like HOME when you actually own something. and about caribou... trust me, i check their website for new stores probably about once a month, and i had a very excited flip-out moment when i saw there is one in vegas. it's much closer than duluth! and we really are hoping to get up there sometime in the not-so-distant future... i will definitely keep you posted! and honestly, could lucas BE any cuter? i don't think so!!!
Post a Comment