Sunday, February 8, 2009

Caught in the Act

These are more pictures from my cell phone. That means they are all loaded backwards. Enjoy!

Lucas with his sweet gelled hair at church

Lucas's new church outfit with a sweet sport coat

First time in the McDonald's Play Place. He loved it.

First McDonald's Happy Meal




Playing in a car at the mall

Trying on his new sport coat

Wearing his adorable gap sweater

Eating and Loving his first rice krispy treat

It's too bad this one is so dark.
Cute little boy in his sleeper

Sticking the wooden spoon inside the lego tower

The things I sorted out of the trash in his trash can

First smile after his afternoon nap

Playing toys with mommy

We love towers

I hope this isn't going to become a habit... he's poking the baby in the eye.

Trapped headfirst in his laundry hamper

Helping with the laundry

Drinking his bottle after getting his blood drawn (see arm that's down) for an allergy test

Bored waiting for the pediatrician

Lucas LOVES ketchup
He doesn't really like cleaning it up though
(actually, he loves baths. I don't know why he looks so serious.)
That is ketchup in his hair too.

First time in his big boy carseat

He really likes taking showers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. Seems like you guys have your hands full. Jared, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to have Lucas follow in your building footsteps. Good to see a post from you guys.

Scott, Estelle and Frances