It's funny you said we should come to Vegas because my grandma (before she died) lived south in Henderson and I LOVE the area!! I'm a warm weather person so living there would be GREAT!! Jesse actually has applied to a job in Vegas that we really want so maybe we'll end up there. Our friend's uncle is the 2nd in command at the field office so we're hoping he can help Jesse get the job. Pray for us and we may end up being your neighbor!! :)
2 comments:
Worms are protein right!? :)
It's funny you said we should come to Vegas because my grandma (before she died) lived south in Henderson and I LOVE the area!! I'm a warm weather person so living there would be GREAT!! Jesse actually has applied to a job in Vegas that we really want so maybe we'll end up there. Our friend's uncle is the 2nd in command at the field office so we're hoping he can help Jesse get the job. Pray for us and we may end up being your neighbor!! :)
Post a Comment