Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dancing Video

So, Lucas was a little trouble maker today. I don't have any pictures of it, but I was convinced that he had tried to drink this can of nasty grease and stuff (I say stuff because I have no idea what it is) from the grill. He didn't do it, but he got it everywhere and ruined one of my favorite outfits that he has. Yesterday he was throwing his blocks out of a second story window. So, today for all of your (and my) Lucas loving pleasure.... I am pleased to present as a little pick me up what we affectionately call

The Pole Dancing Video


A few things about this video:
1. my favorite part (Erin pointed it out to me) is when he aligns his head before he starts dancing. So funny.
2. This is from his tongue-out phase
3. He is dancing to church music from EFY. The reason he is dressed like that is because it was before church.
4. He SO did this on his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! That video makes me laugh every time I see it. Way to go, Lucas. His dancing skills are superb, Neener.
Love, Lolo

Anonymous said...

I don't want to know which one of you guys taught him that, but it is now my favorite video ever!

Scott