Lucas is going through a phase where he wants to be behind the camera while I take pictures of him so he can see them. Some cameras may allow that, but I have been having a very hard time taking pictures of him lately because of it. That is why you have been seeing a lot of cell phone pictures on the blog lately. He doesn't seem to get that I'm taking his picture on it so he lets me do it.
Ready to go downstairs after getting up in the morning with funky hair

Lining up his goldfish.
We have been counting things for him lately so now he lines them up and points to them and makes a noise that we can only guess is mimicking us saying numbers.

He got a new tooth on the bottom this week, but there won't be pics of that for a while because it's still hard to see

He picked out his own outfit. He is wearing a light up WallE shirt underneath and then he saw the button down shirt he had worn to church and he wanted to wear it too. He looked way cute and was super proud of himself.


As my mother said, "Desert much?" I found this between my car and the garage door. And yes, it's tumbleweed.

Lucas has taken to climbing lately. He also really likes wearing his tool apron. Hence this picture. The oven was not on, I was standing next to him when he opened it, and it has since been babyproofed (for all of you worriers out there....)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment