Part two of our fabulous trip comes from Mom's camera. There will be a part three, but so far this is what I have done today.
Lucas on the USS Missouri. He was pushing this thing even though it was cemented to the ground.
Lucas on the USS Missouri. He was pushing this thing even though it was cemented to the ground.

I think they were mad at Lauren. Lauren was sad.
(For the record, the back row is Madelyn, Erin, Natalie (Nancy and Rick's daughter), Sarah, and Yhone)

On the USS Missouri Tour. Apparently Erin was about to hit dad with his own hat.
UPDATE: Erin (from the comments) says: "I would like to point out that Dad tossed his hat over a display at me and mom and that picture was us hamming it up after that. Luckily, when the hat came sailing through the air I saw the "Alaska" written on it and knew of its origins immediately!:
UPDATE: Erin (from the comments) says: "I would like to point out that Dad tossed his hat over a display at me and mom and that picture was us hamming it up after that. Luckily, when the hat came sailing through the air I saw the "Alaska" written on it and knew of its origins immediately!:


















1 comments:
Nice update!
I would like to point out that Dad tossed his hat over a display at me and mom and that picture was us hamming it up after that. Luckily, when the hat came sailing through the air I saw the "Alaska" written on it and knew of its origins immediately!
Post a Comment