Monday, July 6, 2009

Hawaii

I was a picture taking slacker in Hawaii, so I got the pictures from my family. The trip was awesome. There will be more pics, but this is the trip (mostly just pics of Luke) according to Lauren and Maddy's cameras.

The family at the Hawaii Temple

What most of the other tries looked like

A beautiful sunset shot from our hotel

Mom and Dad at the Temple

Jared doing the knee shaking dance in Tahiti at the PCC

Lucas chasing a pigeon at the USS Missouri
Lucas in a bed on the USS Missouri

Dad in his "I don't want to get burned and don't care if I look like a tourist because I am one" hat and his typical video camera attached to his face :)

On the deck of the USS Missouri

It was windy

Father and son bonding over a cool gun

Somebody had to do it.

The family at Pearl Harbor

Maddy contemplating Pearl Harbor

Lucas playing on a display at the USS Bowfin museum.

Lauren was helping him play

Totally not from our trip, but this is an awesome picture of Erin and Kevin from when Kevin got his endowments before his mission.

Jared (Lucas) and Dad spear throwing

Lucas on the deck of the USS Missouri

On the deck of the USS Missouri, just kicking back with a bottle

0 comments: