We have been working on several projects around the house (let's face it, who doesn't have a million projects) so I am going to post some pics of one of our most recent achievements. Sometime I will post more, like the backyard (which is SO close to being finished) and our bedroom (we just need to refinish the our new used furniture). I have before pictures, I just haven't finished taking the after pictures yet.
The ceiling fan from our bedroom:
It works great and we didn't want to just throw it out, but it is boring and therefore kinda ugly in our room.
The ceiling fan from our bedroom:
So, we took it down and decided to see if we could disassemble it and paint it. Jared spray painted all of the metal pieces one at a time and I very carefully painted the blades and bought new light shades for it. We took it down on Sunday and had it all dry and reassembled and put back up by Monday night.
Here is the finished (still working) ceiling fan:



2 comments:
Nice job guys! Very impressive...
Good heavens. It's classy now!
Erin
Post a Comment