Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mowing the Lawn

We have finally put the finishing touches on our backyard and all that we needed was a push lawnmower (it isn't a very big yard), so we got a used one and set to work on trimming the very tall grass.
Lucas was very excited about it.

He helped push a lot

Sometimes daddy was faster and would steal the mower and run away with a little guy chasing him.

Put your shoulder to the mower

Seriously hard at work.


I haven't taken official "after" pictures yet, but here are some before pictures to give you reference from the backgrounds of the above pictures as to how much work we did back there.
This was while Jared was putting in the concrete edging and after we ripped out all of the stupid plants that were in there. I have worse before pictures and I will take better after pictures soon.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!! Erin