I have been trying to finish this post for over a week, but for some reason, the pictures wouldn't post and I never had time to figure out why. There is still one that won't post that I really want to put up, but for now I will put up the rest of the pictures I wanted to.
This picture is out of order, and I couldn't get the one that I wanted to post, but I can still share the story here. Lucas loved chasing the geese. He has a thing with birds. He just loves them. This was particularly funny because he was chasing them and they were all getting in the water and he said, "Chicken! Chicken! What doing chicken?" and then when they were all in the water he said, "Oh no! Bird all gone!" It was SO funny. I love that he called them chickens.

This is the outside of the plantation we went to. It was really cool and the inside had some neat architecture and ideas.

Jared and Lucas throwing rocks in the James river by the plantation.

Lucas is really starting to show that he is a boy. He has to be holding a stick or wet or muddy or something all the time.

We also got to go see Wicked, which was AMAZING. If you haven't seen it, please do if you get the chance and like musicals. It was so well done and just awesome!

Jesse opened his mission call with the whole family there. He is going to Tempe AZ spanish speaking in June. Everyone was pretty excited for him!

We also hit up Washington DC while we were so close. Jared in front of the Washington Monument.

Lucas chilling in his stroller.

Jesse posing with the Brigham Young statue in the Capitol Building

Outside of the capitol (that would be about 6.5 months pregnant)

Jared and Chrystal

How Lucas does the White House

Close up on his face:

On the walk to the Lincoln Memorial, Lucas and Jared found some geese and stopped to feed them.

Lincoln Memorial

All three of the kids together
Lucas with his cousins Mariah and Lylah

Jared and Lucas with the Washington Monument very hard to see in the background

Hey look! I did take pictures of other people besides Lucas! There's Jesse and Dallin

Lucas is a firm believer in the power stance. He finds it necessary to strike this pose when pointing at just about everything


I snapped a picture of him mid-jump

Jared at the Pentagon

We had a family birthday celebration. Lucas was totally game and decided to he needed to push his hat up and down a lot resulting in awesome hair.

We also went to Virginia Beach. I love beach baby physique. Such a stud.

He was very serious about his digging




We tried to take a picture of all the kids in their matching jammies. This is the best we got.

Big boy in his own seat on the plane.


They let him see the cockpit of our last plane. He didn't want to smile because he wanted to play.

It was a great trip and it was good to see everybody. Thanks for everything guys!
1 comments:
Hey Christine, can you tell me how you got the "I believe" LDS link box thing on the side?
Post a Comment