Sorry I haven't posted in forever. My computer has almost gone the way that all computers go with time, so I haven't been able to upload pictures from my trip home or any of the other fun things we have been up to. For example, Jared painted Lucas's new room while I was gone and it is beautiful and I would love to post pictures of all of his hard work, but alas, I can't until I figure out my computer problem.
Anyways, in the mean time, we are down to the last 7 weeks of the baby countdown so I thought I would post these last ultrasound pics of his cute face. These were at about 30 weeks.
Anyways, in the mean time, we are down to the last 7 weeks of the baby countdown so I thought I would post these last ultrasound pics of his cute face. These were at about 30 weeks.

ps 3D ultrasounds are cool. Although, it was super funny because I showed these to my sister Lauren and she saw the regular images first and then she looked at the 3D ones and promptly declared "You cheated! You've seen the baby! That's not right!" She's a funny one.





2 comments:
I still stand by my declaration. Love, Lauren
Yay! I miss you guys a ton! I finally finished my first year of law school and have a chance to check out blogs. (Yours is the first!) I'm glad you all had a great time out East. Lucas is growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment