We went to Arizona for Jared's annual company retreat. I didn't take a lot of pictures, bu these two in the pool were really cute. Lucas likes swimming with Daddy.
I made Jared a cheesecake for his birthday and decorated it with cool whip. When I was finished, I turned around to put some things in the sink. I went back to put everything I was done with in the fridge and I couldn't figure out what was missing. Someone had decided to just walk away with the whole container of cool whip and a spoon. He just went and sat in his favorite chair in front of the TV. It was pretty funny.
Lucas LOVES birthdays. He thinks "happy birthday" is just a nice thing to say to people. He also LOVES singing the song and blowing out candles. So here he is honing in on Daddy's cake.
He also really liked cutting the shapes.



1 comments:
Miriam also loves birthdays and is always saying happy day (which is happy birthday). Love the boys aprons!
Post a Comment