Jared, Christine, and The Boys
Congrats!! Glad to hear baby and mama are doing well. Can't wait to see more pics of your newest cutie.
Congratulations!!! I keep giving Scott the count down to your due date. I'm sure you are glad he came a little early :) He's a cutie!!
Congratulations Christine! He's gorgeous and your little family is beautiful too! :)
Congratulations!!! Your baby is sooo cute - I love the chubby cheeks! And he has the same cowlick as my baby - it must be a Grover thing. Best wishes to all of you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats!! Glad to hear baby and mama are doing well. Can't wait to see more pics of your newest cutie.
Congratulations!!! I keep giving Scott the count down to your due date. I'm sure you are glad he came a little early :) He's a cutie!!
Congratulations Christine! He's gorgeous and your little family is beautiful too! :)
Congratulations!!! Your baby is sooo cute - I love the chubby cheeks! And he has the same cowlick as my baby - it must be a Grover thing. Best wishes to all of you!
Post a Comment