Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Many Outfits, Just One Day

I was going through Lucas's drawers today and I found some outfits that he fits into now that he hasn't worn yet. So I put him in these way cute overalls...



Then he peed through his diaper during a nap, so I put him in this really cute polo and khakis. We'll see how long it lasts.
He has started sucking in his bottom lip a lot, so we see this face quite often.


This is the outfit he wore to church on Sunday, this is also the look he wore on his face before we left!

These are just some cute pictures of him playing on the couch.


This is a picture of Jared and Lucas in the inflatable kayak that Jared got for his birthday.

Lucas isn't really sure what he's doing in the kayak, especially with only half of his paddle.
Jared and Lucas on a swing at the park. Lucas thought it was very soothing.

0 comments: