Thursday, April 3, 2008

Uncle Kevin Comes to Town

Group Photo!

Sitting up with Dad

Lucas is so good at balancing!
Lucas likes his uncle

He also likes jet airplane rides with Dad

...and eating his clothes.

"Can I get a fist bump?"

He got his shorts in his hand and put them over his head, so I helped him put them on his head. He kinda likes stuff on his head, especially when it doesn't go there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say 'that kids got issues', but I can't say that about my cute, 2 month and 2week old infant can I? Man I love that picture with the pants on his head, it is hilarious!

Love your guts, organs, and other insides,
Maddy Rig-a-by (a.k.a Auntie Maddy)

Heidi Michelle said...

oh man, he is still cute! I was worried it would fade away, but nope! Still going strong!

Tandberg Family said...

I love that grin and his dimples! That is awesome that he loves the airplane rides, but who could not?