Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Phoenix Trip

We went down to Phoenix this last weekend for a work meeting and party for Jared's company. While we were there, we took advantage of the opportunity to visit Hans, Holly, and Kelsie.

Lucas sleeping in his crib for the first time the day before we left.


Lucas's first time swimming!

Jared and Lucas ready for the 80s party. Notice the rolled pants on both of them and the popped collars.
Christine and Lucas ready for the 80s party. Gotta love huge sleeves, shoulder pads, and tapered pants.

Lucas at the Phoenix Temple.
Holly, Hans, Kelsie, Lucas, Jared, and Christine at the Phoenix Temple.

Kelsie and Lucas watching conference in the Princess couch.

Cute sleepy cousins.

2 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

Oh these pictures are so cute! And I must say, your 80's outfits are so awesome! Totally rad!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! If only I could look as cool as you guys in those outfits. That's awesome that you got to visit Hans and Holly! I love that picture of the six of you at the temple.

Lots of love,
Charise