Cute little Lukie all ready for bed.
We bought Lucas a little swimming pool for the backyard, and he was all excited to see what was going on outside while daddy was getting it ready. In order to carry stuff while he's crawling, it all ends up in his mouth, so here he is bringing me his swim diaper.We went to Lake Mead last weekend. Lucas really liked the boats and he really liked swimming in the lake. He wasn't sure how he felt about dad outside of the boat (surfing). I think it was just because he was far away though.
Lucas discovered his shadow. He likes to play with it on the kitchen floor every morning. It's pretty cute watching him.
This is the previously mentioned video of Lucas trying his first lime. The best part is that he makes the sour face before he even puts it in his mouth. He's pretty funny.




3 comments:
Man! Look at that kid! That lime video is awesome! Erin would like that a LOT. Seriously, Lucas looks AMAZING in that sweatervest! As they say in 'Psych' he is rockin' the sweatervest!
Love ya!
Auntie Maddy
Yeah! I can't believe that you found me. I am so excited to catch up with you. You have an adorable little boy and I can see that you love being a mommy! So are you in Vegas? What are you guys doing there? We are in Idaho and love it! I can't believe that I have two boys, and they sometimes drive me crazy but never a dull day. It is so good to see how you are doing, I love blogs!
Lucas is super cute and I love the lime video! So fun! Scott and I are excited for you to come up this Christmas and to meet the little guy.
Post a Comment