Friday, September 5, 2008

New House Adventures Continued

We are officially moved into the house, although we haven't moved in completely. The painting is coming along and after the downstairs bathroom flooded again and other fun things, it looks like most of the things in the house are working and Lucas is adjusting to living here.
Lucas is really enjoying helping us with the painting and repairs.
Uncle Terrence put him in a bucket, which he didn't seem to mind.
Hanging out with Uncle Terrence.
Sitting on Uncle Kevin's face. I guess it's a good place to sit.
Reading books with Grandpa Dean.
"Grandpa, are you sure that's how the story goes?"We went shopping to help get things ready for Uncle Kevin to leave on his mission, Lucas thought it was funny that these shoes didn't fit. He also is doing his scrunchy face smile that he started last week. We only see it occasionally now, but it is usually accompanied by the head tilted way back.Checking out the tunes at Deseret Book.
Uncle Kevin stuck packing peanuts on Lucas's head.Lucas has also started doing a sucky kissy face thingy. This is a particularly good shot that I got of him doing it the other day.The other day he decided that he needed to eat his applesauce by himself. When I turned my back he got into it and poured it all over the floor and tried to drink it and basically just made a huge mess.Now we always eat in our high chair.He's very curious. He was watching the steam rise up off of the pot on the stove.So, life is still very busy. We got Terrence off to school and my parents and brother Kevin came to visit and helped us a ton with the moving and painting! We couldn't have gotten it done without them. We still have a lot of unpacking and painting to do, but the living room and kitchen are done. I will have to post some before and after pictures soon. I just need to take the after pictures first. So much has been going on I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but I just thought I would put up some pictures since Lucas is asleep!

0 comments: