Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More House Pictures

This is the view from the Living Room toward the Dining Room and Kitchen.
Before:
And After:
We finally finished painting the hallway and hanging the new light fixture. It is now our favorite part of the house. I don't really have any before pictures (oops) but it was all white before and now it's not.
From Upstairs:
From Downstairs:

Lucas likes to help paint. You can see a nice section on his cheek where he crawled too close to a wet wall.
Being silly sitting under a table.
Being crazy silly under the table.
Ready for bed with daddy.
Playing with a balloon.
He learned how to unroll the toilet paper! And he loves doing it!
Also, he has been sticking his tongue out like this pretty much constantly for about a week now. So funny. He just won't stop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that kid... and you did a good job on the painting!
Love, Lolo

Heidi Michelle said...

oh he's so stinkin' cute! I love that he's almost always in just his diaper (at least those are the pictures you have of him!) Showing off his studly muscles! Hmm, perhaps I should start thinking more about Thanksgiving....

Hans and Holly said...

Hey! It looks like things are going awesome in Vegas with your new house and all. Lucas is such a cute kid! We need to plan a trip. I heard that you are going to AK for Christmas. Ugh. We are the only ones not going. We will be in Philadelphia.
Anyways, just wanted to say hi and check up on li'l Lucas!
Love Hans

SPENCERS said...

He has got the cutest smile west of the mississippi! What a doll! And your house is looking great! How exciting!

Estelle said...

Your house is looking so good!